Meet Dr. Barry Weber
What a privilege to have Dr. Barry Weber, father of Dr. Christopher Weber, join the Franklin Smiles team. Dr. Barry Weber has served in private practice as a general dentist for 40 years. He holds a DDS degree from Loma Linda University in California.
Dr. Weber is passionate about restoring the smiles of all of his patients and has a special place in his heart for dental implant restorations. His desire to bring back wholeness to patients who have suffered tooth loss is what first inspired him to pursue dentistry.
An avid outdoor enthusiast, Dr. Weber enjoys fly fishing, hiking, and exploring. He and his wife of 35 years, Susan, love spending time with their son Christopher and his wife Katelyn as well as their daughter Allyson and her husband Mieszko.
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Academy of Dentistry International
- Omicron Kappa Epsilon Dental Honors Society
- American College of Oral Implantology
- American Society of Osseointegration